Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Riding in Style

Ryan testing the new seat out in the living room
I'm ready to go Mama!!!

Can I drive?

Look at my happy, big boy!!
That's his travel piano that is his official "car toy".



We officially had to get Ryan a "Big Boy" car seat. He was outgrowing his infant carrier in length! It's rated for 30 lbs, but also for 30 inches. He was 28 1/4" at his 9 month checkup. After testing many, many seats at Babies R Us, we decided to go with the Evenflo Triumph Advance DLX convertible. We found the awesome blue & black color online and saved a lot of $$ too! Ryan loves sitting in it and took his first ride in it this morning. It's a very large seat and very roomy for my little pumpkin. It's blue suede with black vinyl....comfy!! It's kid of sad seeing his infant car seat sitting in the house now. I remember unpacking it from the box and being so excited to put my new baby in it. The time is just flying now!

2 comments:

  1. we have Colby in an Evenflo Triumph too, it was Blake's first. We are really happy with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also have an Evenflo carseat, but I don't remember the model. I had to switch Jacen to it back just after his 6 month checkup. But now I find myself having to carry him everywhere!

    ReplyDelete