Big boy drinking from his sippy!!
Mmmmm, yogurt melts!
Mama, these are good!
Daddy & Ryan at Red Lobster
Ryan's Valentine outfit
Happy Valentine's Day!Valentines Day was quiet at the Williamson house this year. It was our first V-day as a family of 3. The three of us went out to dinner on Friday night to escape the crazy crowds. We went to Red Lobster and had a great time. Ryan was so good! He loves his new Baby Einstein sticky placemats for the restaurant tables. He ate some turkey meat sticks, chicken noodle dinner, and some apple/blueberry fruit. Yum! He proceeded to chow down on some puffs and other finger foods. He really enjoyed picking food up, looking over his high chair, and dropping it on the floor! Mommy had a lot to pick up once we were ready to leave. Yes, I do pick up what he drops. It drives me crazy when parents of toddlers leave a restaurant floor covered in food that their child dropped everywhere. I can't get it all, but I do try to set a good example for Ryan by picking up as much as I can get.
Ryan enjoyed his first Gerber Graduates yogurt melts this weekend. Oh, he loves them!!! So far, the peach flavor is his favorite!
Saturday was very quiet. Daddy, Ryan, and I spent the day at home. Ryan came down with a cold so I took off to Burlington Coat Factory to get him a new Sesame Street "Elmo & Friends" humidifier. I love their Baby Depot! It is helping him breathe so much better. He didn't nap very well at all yesterday due to his congestion. We went on two long walks around the neighborhood to get fresh air. Sputnik sure loved those walks! Ryan got some nice gifts for his first Valentine's Day. He got cards, two new books, and a stuffed puppy. Overall, it was a very simple day, but it was perfect for the three of us.






that's so great! My husband would love to go to Red Lobster one of these days... I've never been there myself because I hate seafood. But I think you're so great to pick up what Ryan drops on the floor. I don't think Jacen's ever dropped stuff - because he wants to make sure everything that's on his tray goes into his mouth and is not wasted! LOL
ReplyDelete