We are back into life full swing here at Casa de Williamson and I LOVE IT!! Not to say there aren't trying times...believe me, this boy is a challenge. I am working hard on becoming a good parent again after being out of the loop for awhile. He gives me reasons everyday where I am grateful to be his Mama and plenty of other moments that have me ready to pull out my newly grown-in hair. But oh, I wouldn't change it. I am just so grateful to be back in action and I thank the Lord above for letting me live. I always say, if I can't have both of my boys here on Earth, I thank God that I am still here for the one I have. He needs his Mama and I am grateful for the chance to be here for my swet Ryan Michael.
Here we are doing our lessons last week. I created the alphabet on paper so Ryan could make the letters with Play Doh.
My sweet boy in action.
Oh yes, Angel was at the table with us. I stuck the camera underneath, and this is what I got! SILLY girl!
We headed outside for just a little while. Ryan gets SO hot so quickly. Sputnik enjoyed the front yard.
Ryan grabbed the old legos from my classroom and had his own building session.
My FAVORITE picture! I am now able to wear my engagement ring again after almost 2 years of it being unable to fit on my finger. I have lost 36 lbs. total and feel like my old self!
This past weekend we celebrated Ryan's best frind Brady's 4th Birthday with a bowling party.
This was Ryan's first bowling experience and boy did he love it! I even bowled with some of the other parents. I am by no means a bowler and never have been. I was just happy that I could throw the ball down the lane after what my body has been through!
Ryan and Mommy ready to bowl
"Iron Man" Brady
Ryan's first EVER bowling ball
He was so proud of his ball!
SCORE!!!!
Ryan's first game and me bowled a 49!
The kids hovered over the ball return. It was funny!
It was the most exhausting birthday party I have ever been to. Trying to keep 3 and 4 year olds on track of whose turn it is and having them wait is HARD. I really did have a good time though and am thrilled that Ryan finally got to experience bowling.
Last weekend...I know I am going backwards...Mike's sister and family came to town. We went out to dinner at Carrabba's with them and had a great time.
Ryan & Jacob at dinner.
My goofy boy with Peyton after dinner.
I saw this idea on Pinterest and ran with it. Ryan has quite a few confiscated toys in here already. He is very eager to pick a chore to get his toys out too. He is a good weed-puller ;-)
My wonderful husband tinted our living room sliding glass door!! It has made a huge difference already.
Finished!
That will be the last time he throws a toy and puts a dent in my wall. He was sentenced to manual labor scrubbing the walls with a Magic Eraser. He actually was having fun by the end. But, there has been no more temper outbursts since :-)






So happy to hear that you are feeling better, you look great!
ReplyDelete