We had a very fun Independence Day!
Ryan and I made his shirt with permanent marker. Thanks to Pinterest, we found out how to tie dye with markers and rubbing alcohol. It was fun and really came out well!
We began our day with some fun lessons. I got some counting cubes at Dollar Tree and saw this activity on the Internet. He really liked it.
Next we did fireworks painting with pipe cleaners!
Our Bible lesson for the day was on Parables.
Just before lunch, we made patriotic strawberries.
Yummy! He would eat strawberries all the time if he could.
Mommy & Ryan
Time to eat the white chocolate.
Ta-Da!
R-O-C-K in the USA!
Fireworks time! We stayed home and set off our own little package of fireworks. I didn't need anything fancy, nor did I feel like battling traffic for a fireworks display. It was nice, just the boys and me, setting off sparklers and fountains at home.
I hope your 4th of July was as great as ours was!!






How fun! And you look sooooo great!
ReplyDelete