Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day

What a laid back Memorial Day we had. We spent the day at home just enjoying time together. Mike was able to get out and have some "man time" which he totally deserved. He has worked so hard for our family since my illness and never asks for a break. He had a wonderful few hours just out and about golfing, getting new sunglasses, and just doing whatever he wanted.



We got Ryan a new Lightning McQueen pool at Target over the weekend. He has outgrown his little blue kiddie pool so we let him pick out a new one. He and Daddy set it up and we all had fun watching him play all afternoon. Later this summer, I plan on having his friends over to play in it too!


Testing out the slide.


Splish splash Mommy!


Once he figured the slide out, he really enjoyed it.



My precious boy


Memorial Day morning, we were off to swimming lessons. We had a morning lesson due to the holiday and I got to go in with Ryan! It was so much fun feeling well enough to participate. He did so well with his swimming and floating.


He is quite the confident little swimmer now. He loves to jump to you and I am so proud of the progress he has made.


Weeeeeeee!


After we got home from swimming, we decided to do some painting. Being Memorial Day, I drew a toddler-sized American Flag and got out the red, white, & blue paint. He had a great time making his flag.



Not quite the Stars & Stripes, but at least the colors were correct...ha!


I hope your Memorial Day was as great as ours was.




No comments:

Post a Comment