Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Last Day of School

It seems like yesterday that Mike and I took Ryan to preschool for the first time. I cannot believe that today was his last day. He has grown so much emotionally, physically, and academically. He has been blessed to be able to attend a Christian preschool where he has learned so much about Jesus and has even taught me some new things too! God bless his teachers, Mrs. Lori & Mrs. Cheryl. They did an outstanding job this year with my boy. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be able to send him where he can socialize and learn with other children his age. This has been such a difficult year for our family and the school just opened their hearts to us. Ryan only attended once a week, but with all of my health issues the pastor and preschool director let us bring him as many times as we needed the help. It was such a blessing and a huge weight off my shoulders when I had to be at the doctor or was in the hospital. God definitely put this school in my path and I cannot thank Him enough. I look forward to him starting back up in the fall when he will attend twice a week like a big boy.


Ryan and his best friend Brady on the last day. They've been friends since 8 & 5 months old.



The BFF's


Me, Ryan, Brady, & Carol


Sending our boys for the last time for 2010-2011




No comments:

Post a Comment