Things certainly have been entertaining around our house lately. Here are some of our most recent events courtesty of Mr. Ryan. He has become quite the ham these days and cracks me up. He told me the other day, "I'm going to send Aunt Cristy a text message Mommy" as he played with an old cell phone of Mike's in the car. He also said, "Mommy, say God made the world!" I did and he said, "That's pretty awesome Mommy." Such a sweet boy!!
We are in the midst of potty training now. He decided to take Elmo potty and role play. It was SO cute to watch him.
Elmo went potty so he gets an M&M :-)
"I am so proud of you Elmo!"
Here are my wonderful parents at our Father's Day lunch. We enjoyed a great church service and headed to Smokey Bones afterwards. Mom was going home today. She has been a tremendous help throughout my illness and beginning recovery. We were so thankful to have her here for four months. Miss you Mom!
Daddy & Ryan on Father's Day
We decided to make some Tow Mater cookies with Ryan on Saturday morning. They were a LOT of work, but we all had a good time with them. Daddy & Ryan did the cookie part while I cutout all the accessories and decorations.
The aftermath
I love my cookies!That about does it for getting caught up. We are off to the pool this afternoon with little man. It's time for him to practice his awesome swimming skills! Enjoy!







No comments:
Post a Comment