Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 20, 2011

Imagination Movers and Spring Fun!

What a FUN afternoon in Jacksonville we had Thursday. It was only a 2 hour drive for us to go see the Imagination Movers. Ryan SO loves their show and I think Mike, my mother, and I know all the words to their songs. I really like their music and they are so talented. It was pretty awesome to see them in person and to see how talented they really are. Ryan was mesmerized the entire time and was so excited to see them in person. We ended up taking a stuffed Warehouse Mouse home with us. I figured he could keep him always and he'd just outgrow a t-shirt. Enjoy the pictures from our adventure!



The Florida Theater in Jacksonville



Daddy & Ryan awaiting Choo Choo Soul and the Movers



Smitty & Rich



Mommy & Ryan waiting for the show to start



Dave & Rich





Nina and the Movers singing our favorite song, "On My Way Home" or the Hula Song as Ryan calls it.



Rich came all the way to the balcony and Ryan got to meet him!



Dave, Scott, Rich, & Smitty





Confetti everywhere!



Warehouse Mouse



Time to go Mommy!





All the Movers with Genevieve and D.C. from Choo Choo Soul



On My Way Home




Here are some recent photos from our adventures at home. We have been having lots of fun lately. With my returning health, I have been able to do a little more each day with my sweet boy. I am so blessed and am grateful for every day I have.



Grandma & Grandaddy bought this sucker for him when he was a baby. Now he can enjoy it!



Sugar!!!!!!



Brady & Ryan, BFF's, heading for the splash pad



Water fun!



Boys will be boys
Hey Brady, wait for me!


Aunt Cristy, Ryan, and Uncle Ethan enjoying some Play-Doh time!







1 comment:

  1. looks like tons of fun. we saw the Imagintation movers at the Hollywood Studios before they even had a tv show, it was a good show.

    where is that splash pad that you go to? it looks like a really good one

    ReplyDelete