Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Patrick Rex

Six days at the hospital gives one plenty of time to think. We finally decided on a name for our precious little peanut!! Patrick Rex it is!
We already had Rex picked out as the middle name for months. It is my late grandfather's name; my Mom's dad. We were just having a really hard time deciding on a great first name that went well with it. While I was 'enjoying' my hospital stay, I got my hubby on the ball and we got this baby named. He just couldn't decide! I was already set on Patrick. I am so excited for May when we can welcome little Patrick Rex into our family.
Ryan is so excited and talks to Patrick all the time. I think he's really starting to understand that he is going to have a little brother. It's so exciting!


3 comments:

  1. love it. Colby's middle name is Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rex means king in Latin...what a fun name and how nice it must feel to have that settled :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name! And just read your previous post...I am so sorry that you've been dealing with that, oh my goodness! I'm glad that you finally found a doc that seems to know what's going on, what a relief that must be! Hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes better!

    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete