Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snips & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails...

That's what little BOYS are made of! That's right, we're having another boy! Our 20 week ultrasound was today and we are thrilled that Ryan is going to have a little brother! Everyone, including me, thought it was a girl. This pregnancy has been so different from Ryan's. I guess this little boy is out to give his Mommy a challenge already. Everything is perfect with him. He is very active, his heartbeat was 154 bpm, and he's currently breech. I am so thankful he's healthy.

Photobucket

My doctor is watching my swelling and blood pressure. So far, everything is fine, but I am inflating like a whale every single day and boy is it uncomfortable. I can deal with my hands and feet, but my face and neck are really giving me some trouble. It's very hard to breathe at night and sleeping is becoming more and more difficult. I know God will never give me more than I can handle, but I wish He didn't trust me so much with this!! I am striving very hard every day to remain positive and read my devotionals. It has been helping me the past few days. I am determined to get through this no matter what it takes. God gave me a song today at just the right time. Mandisa just released her new single, "Stronger", and it has become my theme song for this pregnancy. I cried like a baby all the way to Ryan's preschool when I heard it today. God wants me to have this precious baby boy and I am going to do whatever it takes to get him here safely. This challenge will only make me stronger. I just praise the Lord that he is healthy and beautiful. We don't have any names yet, but are working on some. I will keep everyone updated once we have decided. I am so ready to name him!! I just have to get Daddy to make up his mind...haha! That's about all for now. I am off to get some much needed sleep and praise God for my 2 precious boys.




3 comments:

  1. Oh! Congratulations! Boys are so much fun and they will grow up to be best friends :)

    Half way there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boys are so much fun. I swore with Colby that he was a girl too even after I'd seen the first ultrasound saying it was a boy since the pregnancy was so different, and they are still night and day. hope you get some comfort soon to help smooth out the rest of this pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thrilled for your new little addition! Boys are definitely an adventure! I'm so glad that they were able to figure out what was causing so much pain and discomfort and the rest of your pregnancy will be much smoother. Looking forward to hearing more updates.

    ReplyDelete