Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Disney World!

What a fun time we all had as a family at Magic Kingdom last week! My parents were visiting for Christmas along with my sister's fiance (who had never been to Disney), so we all decided to go! It was so crowded, but we still had a very good time. This was Ryan's 3rd visit and he just soaked everything up. It was so neat to see everything through his eyes. We didn't get to ride a whole lot due to the overwhelming crowds, but what we did get to do he loved. Here are some pictures from our adventure:


On the monorail ready to get this party started!

Aunt Cristy, future Uncle Ethan, & Ryan

Mommy, Daddy, & Ryan

Uncle Ethan, Ryan, Aunt Cristy, Grandma, & Grandaddy

Grandma & Ryan at the Country Bear Jamboree

Grandaddy carrying Ryan through the crowded streets of the Magic Kingdom. It's the only way to ride!

Mommy & Ryan enjoying a ride on the carousel.

I was so excited that Ryan was tall enough to ride the Speedway. He & Daddy enjoyed their trip very much. Ryan sat back and took it all in!

I must love my son because this pregnant mommy stood for over an hour for the Dumbo ride. This was the only ride he begged for. "I wanna ride Gumbo!!!" He kept saying it, so we did. How can I deny that face?

Ryan is just like his Mama. If we're out, naps don't happen. He is too alert. This was when we finally got to the car. He was out in 10 minutes after a super huge day.










1 comment:

  1. looks like a lot of fun. I loved seeing Disney through my boys eyes too and can't wait to take them back

    ReplyDelete