Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just Daddy & Me

Mike FINALLY got the bike trailer he wanted so he could start taking Ryan with him around the neighborhood. He has been wanting to get back into exercising regularly and this was the best way to get started for him. He wanted a way to give me a break in the evenings before Ryan's bedtime where I could clean up the kitchen & the house and he could go have some father/son time. Tonight was the inaugural use of the new trailer.

As you can see, Ryan wasn't too thrilled to be in it at first. He was nervous, demonstrated by chewing on his hand. Once Daddy got moving, he was just fine!

Daddy & Ryan just out in front of our house "testing the waters" before going too far.



He seemed to really be enjoying himself. I took off to the grocery store for the evening while the boys took a 30 minute ride around the neighborhood. Mike said Ryan had a great time and even talked a little from the trailer. I am so glad the boys have something special they can do together now.



4 comments:

  1. we love our bike trailer... it's a great way to get out and enjoy the end of the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Where do you get something like that? It looks like Ryan will be having lots of fun with his Daddy, and yay for you getting some alone mommy time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sell bike trailers everywhere like Wal Mart, Sports Authority, etc. We got ours off Ebay at a great price!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I guess I've just never seen them before...although I don't normally shop at Wal-Mart, but might have to go have a look.

    ReplyDelete