Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Busy Bees...buzz...buzz

Our week started off great! We were so fortunate to have Daddy home early on Monday afternoon. Since Ryan only naps once a day now, we have the afternoons free to enjoy more family fun. We headed down to our neighborhood pool for some family time...mainly some quality Daddy time. Here are my boys goofing off :-)
On Tuesday, Ryan and I were invited to my friend Carol's house for a baby pool party playdate. Carol's son Brady is 10 months old and he & Ryan are buddies. Ryan and I had a great time! We enjoyed ice cream sundaes (I did) and Ryan had fun in the pool and eating snacks and his lunch (roast beef, carrots, applesauce, cheese, & milk). Mommy's little piggy!!

Brooks & Ryan posing for the camera.



On Wednesday, we headed out early once again. I had my step aerobics class early and then met my cousin's wife Cindy, my new baby cousin Lilly, & my friend Terra at Blanchard Park afterwards. We had so much fun on the big boy playground. Ryan loves to slide and walked all over the place pointing to the slides. "Dat dat" he says. After lunch we headed home for a nap. What a FUN morning we had. We spent the afternoon at Waterford Lakes with another friend of mine and her 16 month old son. We had fun at Barnes & Noble & Target with the boys. It was a fun day away from the house.
Weeeeeeeeeeee!
I'm a big boy now!

Kelly, Ryan, Lilly, Cindy

Cousins: Lilly 7 weeks, Ryan 13 months



To round out our busy week, on Thursday, my friend Karla and I took our boys to Monkey Joe's bounce house center again. Karla's son Zeigh is 2 weeks older than Ryan. We met online believe it or not! We met on a chatboard for babies born in April of 2008. We just both happen to live in the same area and decided to meet up last year. Zeigh and Ryan are so cute together. Monkey Joe's wears them out. Ryan took a good 2 1/2 hour nap after we got home...whew! Mama needed that one!

Can I go up there?

SO BIG!

Zeigh, wait for me!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I had no idea that you and Karla lived so close! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she lives about 20 minutes up the road from me. It's great. This was our 3rd meetup!

    ReplyDelete