You can tell Ryan slept hard...check out his hair! Daddy says he looks like the lead singer from the band "Flock of Seagulls"!! HA!
We have some ducks now that have taken up residence in our pond behind our house. we have 3 Muscogees and 2 Mallards. They came right up to the fence yesterday and let us feed them! Ryan really got a kick out of that.
Here is Mr. Crawl & Cruise!
I'm going to get you froggy!!
Hey! I can't reach my ball!
Ryan spiked his very first fever on Friday. He didn't complain too much, but was miserable by evening. He was in bed 45 minutes early and slept all night. Poor little boy. Here he is snuggling (which is SO NOT RYAN!). I sure loved getting the snuggles in!It was quite a low-key week here for us. I had a scratchy throat and a cough all week so we stayed home for the most part. Boy did Ryan & I have some cabin fever! I did get to the Whole Foods Market to buy him some good foods and it got me out of the house while Mike took care of bedtime. I am so blessed to have a hubby who is so involved with Ryan. It sure helps after a long day of doing it all myself. WHEW!






hope he is feeling 10 times better now!
ReplyDeleteThat's nice that your hubby is so helpful! I know that after a long day at home with baby it is nice to be able to get out for a bit!
ReplyDelete