Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First steps!

Yesterday, April 28, 2009, Ryan took his first steps! I don't have any pictures yet, but as soon as I can capture him in action I will post some. He was holding onto his activity table and I was encouraging him to come to me. He let go, stood for a second or two and then took 2 steps towards me...then fell into my arms. I cheered him on and hugged him so tightly. He was so excited!! He knew he had done something great by Mommy's reaction. He hasn't done it again yet, but I am sure he will anytime now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! Please have Ryan send some "walking" vibes over to Jacen. He doesn't like to walk :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Johnathan loves to walk if I'm holding his hand, but isn't too sure about doing all on his own yet. Don't they grow up too fast?!!!

    ReplyDelete