Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, April 10, 2009

New videos and a nap update

After a very stressful and exhausting week, I think I may have my little one-napper figured out. Ryan is up every day between 7-7:30 AM. I have moved lunch to 11 AM and nap at 11:30. Today he slept until 1:45! He will right now only sleep 2 hours (or a little bit over). I am hoping for 2.5-3 one day because he really needs it, but at least he's getting 2. Today was his best day all week long! Bedtime is 7-7:30 PM. It's been closer to 7 lately because he's usually a disaster by 6:30 from being up so long. Today he handled it very well and was even good at Logan's Roadhouse for dinner. As you can see by this first video, he was just loopy by the time bedtime rolled around! I have my sweet boy back and I am so glad! Thank you for all your advice and help. This trial & error thing can wear you out.

2 comments:

  1. that is very similiar to the schedule I have Blake on... that he's been on since about 15 months. the nap length may get better for a bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the first video! He had me cracking up!!! Glad that you're figuring out the new nap schedule!

    ReplyDelete