We aure stayed busy on Ryan's Spring Break. Even though he only goes to school twice a week, he was still glad to have the whole week off. Here is what we did to keep ourselves busy:

Our church hosted their 7th Annual Easter Egg Hunt and boy was it HOT! 90 degrees on April 1st was brutal. We all survived thanks to lots of water and tents. Ryan collected a few eggs, but was mostly concerned with the broken ones. He kept picking up the broken halves and putting them together. I think he ended up with about 6 eggs. I was helping hand out goody bags this year. Ryan was thrilled with his loot!

See....broken egg!

Look what I got!

All worn out after the hunt. We were on our way to Lifegroup here.

I spent time with Ryan teaching him my phone number. I found this cool cut & paste worksheet online and he loved it! I also made up a song using the digits in my phone number and now he can sing it by heart. LOVE those mnemonic devices!

I LOVE this handwriting worksheet generator. I have Ryan copy one line of his first and last name each week.

We also spent some time in the pool practicing our skills. It was a little cold, but we made the best of it.

Craft time! I am amazed he let me put the ears on his head! We had to put these ears away after we made them. We own a slightly cotton ball-obsessed cat!

Word family time! We had a good time with this game.



Woo Hoo!! Jumping high at Amaya Papaya playroom.


Ryan & Carson rocking the boat

Jumping Beans!
Overall, it was a very successful spring break. I enjoyed getting to spend so much time with Ryan. He really is growing so fast.
Looks like a great time!!
ReplyDelete