Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Best Words a Mom Could Ever Hear

Driving home from Ryan's spring break camp today, we got into a great conversation. I just love teachable moments with that boy. It went like this:
Me: "I miss Patrick. But Patrick is in heaven looking down on us right now. I bet he is saying look at Mommy & Ryan in their silver car!"
Ryan: "I miss Patrick too. When I get to heaven, I get to see Patrick and pet Ginger. I don't want to get sick in heaven."
Me: "Yes, you will get to see Ginger and lots of animals. You'll get to see Patrick too. You won't get sick anymore because it's impossible to get sick in heaven. No more sickness, no more hurts forever. You get pretty angel wings too. As long as you have Jesus in your heart, then you get to go!"
Ryan: "Mommy, I HAVE Jesus in my heart!"
BEST.WORDS.EVER.
Gosh, I love that boy more & more every day.
I thank God that He chose me to be his mother and that He is taking care of my sweet Patrick.

1 comment: