Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekend Fun and Monday Musings

What a fantastic weekend we had! We spent it with Mike's family & celebrated Blondegrandma's birthday early.

Ryan enjoying Blondegrandma's gluten-free pancakes...mmmmm

14 1/2 weeks post adrenalectomy and down 15 lbs!
We spent Saturday morning at the library, where Grandma used to work, enjoying their Dr. Seuss celebration.
Daddy & Ryan had fun with Dr. Seuss bingo.
We headed to Munch's restaurant....courtesy of Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives. That was THE BEST burger I have ever had!
Here is the tree in Dunedin, FL that was planted in Patrick's honor.
One tired boy and a tired Mama too. We snuggled up after our long day and watched Veggie Tales.
On Sunday we spent the day at Mike's sister's house. She made a wonderful lunch for Mom's birthday. Ryan and his cousins played hard and had a great time.
Ryan & Peyton enjoying their lunch...at least she was. He hardly ate a thing.
Moriah & Ryan playing pool.
Me with my boy. I have a picture from last August in this same position at Nanette's house. WOW...what a difference.
The Williamson cousin lineup...Jacob, Moriah, Ryan, & Peyton
My sweet family
Monday was here before we knew it. Ryan and I got creative...thanks to Pinterest. I sprinkled baking soda all over the cookie sheet and gave him a bowl of vinegar. He LOVED watching it foam. At one point, he poured the entire bowl onto the baking soda. It was so neat to watch his reaction.
Mommy broke out her Pinterest ideas again and we practiced fine motor skills after nap time. He really enjoyed this and ended up eating the entire bowl of Cheerios!

1 comment:

  1. looks like lots of fun. I'll have to try the baking soda experiment with my boys, they'd love that one

    ReplyDelete