I was feeling very down, depressed, & overwhelmed with life last Friday. I was in pain from the wean and just needed to get away. We decided on a whim to pack up and head to see my parents. Ryan was thrilled. We spent a nice weekend together and I was able to relax and get caught up on some rest and de-stress. I set up a household cleaning chart which will help me pace myself throughout the week. I am having to learn how to live regular life again after being absent for so long. It's always been a struggle for me, but now it's harder. One day at a time. I am working hard at controlling my temper. It's easier than it was when I was overloaded with cortisol, but I am still at an elevated level on the steroids and I can fly off the handle easily. I have done GREAT today and I am celebrating not yelling!! Yes, we all yell from time to time, but I have the tendency to yell more than that. I am working hard.
Integrated Curriculum for Your Kindergartner
10 years ago






I am glad that you were able to get away for a bit and relax. You're in my thoughts today!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Grace