Wow! The computer is finally uploading my pics so I can blog once again! We have had so much going on and it's been great. This past weekend, Mike's cousin Missy got married! Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Sagen Augustin! We had a great time while Ryan stayed with Blondegrandma.
The happy couple cutting their cake
Tim, Jason, Mike, Ali, Biff, Missy, Nanette, Jamie, & Tayla
Here I am before the wedding. 11 1/2 weeks post-surgery and down 13 lbs.
Ryan was invited my his buddy Brooks to a Valentine's party at his house. We headed over there Friday morning where my son proceeded to sugar himself up well. He had a blast!
Ryan & Brooks
My monkey is in the middle!
He actually ate the cake pop!
Playgroup last week was a lot of fun too. Ryan played on his friend's scooter most of the time we were at the park. I am seriously going to have to consider a scooter for his birthday.
Weeeeeeeee!
We made it back to Sea World at the beginning of the month! I did pretty well with all the walking. I made it until about 3:30 that afternoon after getting there at 8:30 AM. I was worn out! We saw Choo Choo Soul and Ryan got the ride the Shamu Express for the first time. You better believe I wasn't missing my boy's first roller coaster!






looks like some fun and enjoyable times for all
ReplyDelete