Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Here he goes!! Look at Ryan go! Mike got his new pedals on his bike (one of the old ones was stuck and didn't work right) and he is off to the races. We have gone to the front of the neighborhood and back twice this week! I am so glad my muscles & feet allowed me to do it. He is so proud of himself.


I did some activities with Ryan today while I was home sick. It has been a rough wean from the steroids this time. I had the chills, restless legs, and shook so badly last night and this morning. Mike stayed home to help with Ryan and I rested. I am feeling much better now.
We have so many stickers, so I made good use of them today. Ryan really enjoys working with stickers and I needed to practice number concepts with him. Perfect!
I got this cute idea from Confessions of a Homeschooler. We did 6 of the numbers today.

The water inlet valve on our fridge bit the dust. Mike was trying to work on it today and Angel decided to help. She was constantly in the way and underfoot!

1 comment:

  1. looks like he is having fun on that bike! cute projects this week

    ReplyDelete