Here I am 16 weeks post adrenalectomy, 16 lbs. lighter, and sporting my new Keurig coffee maker! Thank you to my fabulous husband for the wonderful birthday gift. My birthday isn't until next Saturday, but he let me have it early. Making me wait is pretty much impossible....ha.I say it's been quiet because Ryan has been with my parents all week. It's strange not taking him to school, making his meals, or putting him to bed. I have enjoyed this time to help me get back into the routine of my life again. I have done my exercise, been shopping, gotten some new clothes, and rested & napped when I've needed to. It's been great to be free of some responsibility for a little bit. I do miss the little stinker though. It's odd walking by his room at night and it's empty. What a precious boy he is and I can't wait to see him on Saturday!!!






Glad you were able to enjoy some "you" time!
ReplyDelete