Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter here at our house. The Easter Bunny was up bright & early hiding eggs and baskets. I so enjoyed being able to do the fun things again with Ryan this year now that I am recovering. It was great to watch his expressions and actually be able to feel happy emotions again!

Now, where did that bunny hide my basket?

Here it is!
Daddy, help me get it out!
Sputnik wanted to check out Ryan's goods.
He sure loved his bunny bubbles
Ryan got a MobiGo video game, a Dora the Explorer coloring pack, a chocolate bunny, and Joyce Meyer's new book for kids, "Every Which Way to Pray".
We dressed him up for church and then headed out back to get those eggs!
Got one!
That sneaky bunny even put one in the clubhouse!
Hmmm, are there anymore?
My handsome boy.
Even Angel came out to enjoy the egg hunting
Mommy & Ryan ready for Easter service. I had the privilege of teaching the 3 & 4 year old Sunday School class this Easter. How FUN that was! My teaching skills came out and I am SO glad I am well enough to start volunteering again. We talked about how the Easter Bunny is fun and egg hunts are fun too, but the REAL reason for Easter is Jesus rising from the grave. We made crafts and did the Sunday lesson. I couldn't have asked to be in a better place.
The day before Easter, we had Ryan's 4 year old portraits done. This was the aftermath. I guess swimming lessons and 3 days of preschool will wear you out!

That afternoon, we dyed our eggs.


1 comment: