Boy have we been busy!! I love the holidays and everything that goes with them. This past Thursday was Ryan's Christmas program at his preschool. It was a Christmas Around the World theme and his class represented Mexico. They attempted "Feliz Navidad" and looked so adorable in their sombreros and shaking their maracas. At the beginning of the show, the entire preschool sang "We Are the World". Ryan was the only one out of his group to do the motions and dance. My pregnant hormones took over and I was balling like a baby. He was just precious. Here are some pictures that I was able to capture of his big, special day.
"We Are the World!"
My precious boy doing the hand motions.
Ryan's class doing "Feliz Navidad". Ryan was on the other side of the stage so I couldn't see him.This past weekend, Mike's mom came to visit and to take Ryan to Build-A Bear Workshop. What a great time we all had. Ryan was so excited to pick out his bear. He chose a plain, brown bear and really got into the whole process of making it. We spent a nice evening at the mall complete with dinner and a visit to the fountain. No mall trip is complete without seeing the fountain and throwing pennies.














so cute. Blake had his holiday program this past week, the whole school sang Feliz Nevidad, which was Blake's favorite song.
ReplyDeleteLooks like he loves that bear