Whew! I've made it to week 17! I feel so much farther along than that. I am growing so fast and getting so heavy already. Walking is already getting hard with my weight and my ankles have already begun swelling terribly. I started swelling at 5 months with Ryan's pregnancy, but this one seems to be starting earlier. I am blessed ot have a fantastic hubby who rubs my feet and ankles every night for me. He's pretty awesome! I feel pretty good. I am still not sleeping well, but the sleeping pills are helping a little bit. I can at least get 2-3 hours of consistent sleep before I wake up and try to fall back asleep. This pregnancy is so much harder than my last one! I hope this kid cuts me some slack once it's born...ha!
On the positive side, I have felt a few slight movements but nothing consistent yet. I can't wait for that part. It is by far my favorite and makes everything seem so real (besides my huge belly)! I have gotten some new clothes and have really enjoyed shopping. Sorry honey, nothing fits, gotta hit the stores! My appetite has slowed down some which I am very grateful for. I can pretty much eat "normally" now which is 3 meals a day with a couple of snacks. I am really having to watch my sweet tooth, but have been doing a pretty good job with it. My next appt. is the 21st and then we have our big ultrasound on Jan. 4. We are very excited to find out what this little baby is. I have SO much to do here in the house to get ready. I am planning on a big yard sale, but need to know if I can get rid of Ryan's clothing and other things if this is a girl. We are definitely finished having children once this little one arrives. Two is the perfect number for our family and I am so blessed to be able to have my 2 babies.
Well, I am off to watch Daddy & Ryan hang Christmas lights before dinner time. I hope you've enjoyed the update and I'll blog again soon!






glad things are going well. everything seems to happen faster with the second pregnancy.
ReplyDelete