I have been racking my brain and searching the Internet for fun Christmas crafts to do with Ryan. He loves to paint, glue, & color so much. I found the wreath craft at ToddlerToddler.com. Ryan absolutely loved gluing the torn paper to the glue I spread all over the white paper.
Getting started
He was really into it. It took him a good 10-15 mintues before he got bored. It was great!
After it was dry, I cut it into a wreath shape. Here it is hanging on his bedroom door. He was so proud!
I came up with this idea on my own. We had a quiet day today, so I wanted something fun for us to do together. I drew a Christmas tree on white paper and let Ryan paint away. He did everything here on his own except for a little green (which he asked me to do) and the star. I am really pleased by how well he did. He was really into concentrating and was so focused. It was neat to watch him have so much fun.






great art projects. I need to post the ones I've done with the boys too
ReplyDelete