What a crazy week it's been around here. I have not been sleeping much at all so the computer and I have been on vacation from each other. If you know me, you know something is up when I am not on the computer! I am averaging about 3-4 hours of sleep a night and can't fall asleep during the day. It's terrible, but I know this too shall pass. I never had this problem with Ryan's pregnancy and can't wait until it's gone with this one. My sciatica is also already acting up and without being able to take Advil, it's really taking it's toll on me. Last night was the first night I didn't have any pain. I thank everyone who is praying for me. It's working!
Anyway, I mustered enough energy to join Mike and Cristy at Sea World for the afternoon yesterday. We took Ryan to their Halloween Spooktacular event and he had so much fun. We barely made it into the Sesame Street show. It was FULL to capacity 30 minutes before showtime. Crazy! He got lots of great candy, which Cristy and I ate, and we enjoyed a nice family dinner out afterwards.













No comments:
Post a Comment