That's right!! We are thrilled to announce that baby #2 is on his or her way! Ryan is going to be a big brother and we are so excited. I am also amazed at God's goodness. We are due on June 5, 2011 and couldn't be happier. So far, I am feeling pretty well. I am super tired which is to be expected and eating us out of house & home. I am taking full advantage of Ryan's naps and napping with him. I am blessed with such a great little boy. He has been a trooper so far. He knows there is a baby in Mommy's tummy and he says, "I have baby in tummy too!" I asked him if he was ready to be a big brother and he told me, "No Mommy, I don't think so." HAHA! He cracks me up.
Keep in touch to follow along with our journey. I am off for a relaxing evening on the couch and an early bedtime.






congrats! how very exciting for all 3 of you. your little one is due the day after Colby's birthday. (o:
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you guys that is so exciting!! I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I had so much fun with my second pregnancy because I had an idea of what to expect and saw the benefits of it all through my first son. Enjoy all those naps :)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Congratulations!!! That is wonderful, and coming from a new mommy of two, it is such a blessing to have both of my precious kids, and I know Ryan will be a great big brother!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
-Grace
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower- I would love for you to stop by if you get a chance!
Lauren
threecrazymunchkins.blogspot.com