What a fun Friday we had! Ryan and I headed out to our Club MOM Halloween party in the morning. It was at a local private neighborhood park. My friend Kerry and I put things together for the moms & kiddos. They had a blast! I am so glad Ryan is such a big, independent boy now. I am still pretty worn out from this pregnancy and he was able to play on the playground while I sat nearby and watched him have a ball. We bobbed for donuts, made Christian Jack-O-Lanterns, made snack mix, and trick or treated around the tables collecting goodies in the pre-made bags that Kerry made. It was such a fun time! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful group of moms and kids to be a part of.
I can't believe he actually did it! I was so proud of him!
What a face!
Get it Ryan!! The boy is now addicted to sugar donuts.
Ryan & Mommy's Christian Jack-O-Lantern. There is a poem on the back :-)
Ryan and his best friend Brady. This picture spells TROUBLE!
After dinner, we headed to a local pumpkin patch to finally get Ryan a pumpkin. We've been so busy this month with being out of town and other things, that we are late in the game! This was the same patch we took Ryan to for his first Halloween 2 years ago.












looks like a fun day. oh and I loveeee his shirt! hope you have a fun Halloween
ReplyDelete