Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend Family Fun!

What a big weekend we had! Both of our niece's had birthdays so off we went on a road trip to visit and party down! Moriah turned 6 and Peyton turned 1. I love getting to spend time with our family. Ryan loves his cousins so much and I'm glad we're not too far away. Here are some of the pictures I got from our adventures!

Attempting to make a card with Ryan. All he wanted to do was sort crayons. He's going to be an organizer like his Mama ;-)

Cousin Jacob introduced Ryan to some of the finer things in life this weekend: pretzels & cheese doodles!

The birthday girls, Moriah & Peyton!

Peyton was a cake animal! I have never seen a baby go after cake like this one. She definitely takes after her Uncle Mike!

Like I said, Ryan discovered cheese doodles. I think they were a hit!

The little cousins getting some playtime together. I may have to get this ball bopper. It kept Ryan entertained for over 20 minutes and he didn't want to share.

O Our sweet family

Just up the Interstate is the Dinosaur World park. We have passed it a million times, but hadn't ever been. We decided to go on the way home from my mother-in-law's house and she joined us! Ryan is really into dinosaurs right now, and how fitting that Daddy packed one of his dinosaur t-shirts in the suitcase!

Mommy, Ryan, and Dilophosaurus. I love this guy. He is such a cool dinosaur!

To quote my son in this photo, "Dats a really big dinosaur over dere!!!"

He's gonna eat you Ryan!!!!!

I have never seen a little boy so excited to see T-Rex in my life!

Daddy, Ryan, and Brachiosaurus

Ryan was trying to take a closer look ;-)

Grandma, Ryan, and Triceratops

A very hot, tired little boy taking a rest on T-Rex's foot.

Feeding the giant Koi in the pond...before Ryan got his head stuck in the railings. Poor baby. He was screaming! I got him unstuck, no problem.

Photo by Grandma ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment