Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1st Day of Preschool

It was a very big day for our little guy. It was his first day at Lifesong Preschool! Lifesong is our home church and we love it there. We couldn't ask for a better place to worship or to help raise Ryan. We decided to enroll him once a week on Tuesdays. He has friends from church and his playdates in his class too. I think Daddy was more emotional than I was. He just can't believe Ryan is old enough for preschool. Me, on the other hand, can't believe it either, but I am glad to have a few hours to myself during the week to get some things done while Ryan is off learning and having a blast! He got a great report for his first day and seemed to have a good time. He was happy when I picked him up at 2:00. On the way home, he asked to go back to "pee-sool", so I knew he had a good time. He told me he played outside and played with "B" (Brady). I am so thrilled for him and this new adventure.

All set and ready to go!

Mommy & her cheesy-faced preschooler :-)

Daddy & Ryan at church

Ryan is checking the place out

Already cooking. I think we're going to have to get him his own kitchen.

My little guy's lunchbox hanging on his hook :-)

Ryan and his best friend Brady

Exploring the table

Ryan and his new friend Will


After I dropped him off, he cried just a little bit. Then, Brady's mom Carol and I headed to breakfast together sans kiddos!! It was wonderful and well deserved. What a great day!





2 comments:

  1. how fun and it's great you are getting time to yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Ryan! And I'm glad you took it well too. He will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete