Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Anywhere But My Bed

Presenting the various sleep positions of Ryan:

10:00 PM Monday night coming over the monitor, "I want oatmeal. I want juice. I want Mommy Daddy." I went to check on him and here he was in the rocking chair. He was sound asleep and obviously dreaming.

I could barely get into his room. He was sleeping so close to the door. This is his sleep area of choice nowadays.

Today at naptime. He slept 3.5 hours. I went to wake him and this is what I found. He was smack in the middle of his bedroom floor.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. too funny. my boys went through those phases too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... aren't they so cute when they curl up like a little bean. (Must remember to get more pictures on my no-so-little-anymore baby while she sleeps...)

    ReplyDelete