
I had a special "Sputnik & Mommy only" trip to Petsmart last night to get some Christmas goodies for my fur-babies. Sputnik needed a new bed terribly & I found her this really nice one on sale. As you can see, Ginger thought it was hers! Sputnik is like, "Are you kidding me?"

At bedtime, Mike tried to kick Ginger off, but she put up a fight (it's that Siamese in her). She refused to move! So we laid Sputnik next to her. They stayed that way for about 5 minutes until Ginger had enough.

Here is what went on the other day as Ryan was playing in his room. I was on the computer and heard him playing in there & would check on him every couple of minutes (his room is next to the office) . Next thing I know, he's bringing me diapers and pointing to "Emmo" (Elmo). I went back to his room and this was the sight I saw. Silly boy!!!

Look what I did Mama!!
When you said diaper disaster I was thinking "uh, oh...the poop got the best of you!" Glad that it was a clean diaper mess!
ReplyDelete-Grace