Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Toddler Christmas Party Time!

There is nothing like a room full of babies & toddlers dancing and playing at Christmas time to make you want to get up & dance yourself! That is exactly what we all did yesterday. My wonderful friend Hellen invited us all over to her house for her daughter's First Annual Christmas Party. Kindermusik was there and we rocked it out! I haven't had that much fun at a Christmas party in years. It was the best afternoon :-)
Hellen's daughter Gracyn putting on her dancing shoes getting the party started.

Yummy! Rapper Snappers make great snacks.

Ryan saw Miss Holly, his Kindermusik teacher with her guitar, and knew it was time to start.

Ryan & Holden taking 'sleigh' rides.

Playing in the Winter Wonderland!

Carson & Ryan playing that drum! I think I have a future percussionist. I'm in trouble.

Miss Holly & Ryan jammin' to the Christmas tunes!!

Ryan & Gracyn sharing some Cheerios...well, Ryan was reluctantly sharing ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! I'm about to put Cam in that same Ho Ho Ho shirt today! We have the same taste!

    ReplyDelete