Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A walk at UCF

Up & down we go.

My pretty girl, Sputnik.

Ryan & Daddy enjoying a walk on campus.

I love this one :-)

One of my favorites.

...and over here we have the UCF fountain...

Daddy & Ryan being silly
Before Ryan was born, every Sunday afternoon we would go to UCF with Sputnik for a family walk. We live so close to campus and it's a great place to enjoy a gorgeous afternoon! Being it's our Alma Mater (for Mike and me), we love going there and reminiscing. Sputnik loves the wide sidewalks and of course, the squirrels! We have been only a handful of times since having Ryan. Today we decided to make it a point to go and try to get back into the habit. I miss the routine as it was something the two of us always did. We want to include Ryan in on our traditions and make it a family affair.


1 comment:

  1. hahah I thought the caption to the one where Ryan is pointing towards to fountain was priceless!!! hahahaha That's cool you get to go on walks. It looks very pretty there! And you're still wearing shorts? I forget you live in FL! I'd be a popsicle if I did this here in UT right now....

    ReplyDelete