In honor of Thanksgiving week, I decided to post some things I am thankful and very grateful for in my life. Life is so short. Sometimes I find myself just trying to get through the daily grind and not stopping often enough to thank God for all He has given me.
I am most grateful for God in my life. I am grateful that we have been blessed with a wonderful new church this year that has been such a blessing in our lives. I am so thankful that Ryan gets to grow up in such a loving and nurturing environment with other children and learn about the love of God.
I am thankful for my husband Mike. Here we are in Venice, Italy at our quiet, romantic dinner away from the tour group in 2007. He has been my rock for the past 11 years of marriage. We are inseparable and I can't imagine life without him.
I am thankful for our firstborn, Ginger... all 18 lbs. of her! She is a great cat and has been with us since we were married 3 weeks. She's 11 1/2 years old now.
I am thankful for my sister Cristy. I am thankful that I am not an only child and that I do have a sibling to share things with. She is a great help with Ryan and always there for me.
I am thankful for my baby girl Sputnik. She's 7 years old now and the love of my life. I have never NOT had a dog, and she has been the best one so far. What a loyal companion and funloving little soul. Corgis rock!
I am thankful for my precious son. Here is Ryan at 2 weeks old. There were days where I thought I would never get to be a mother. Then I was blessed with Ryan. Boy has life certainly changed...and have I changed right along with it. I will have to say Motherhood is one of the most humbling experiences of your life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.






Great post! We love the garbage truck around here too. Lately, as soon as we hear it rumbling through the neighborhood we'll run outside and stand at the curb and watch it go by. The guys riding the truck get a big kick out of it, and they always wave at Johnathan and he waves right back. It's just precious!
ReplyDelete