Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Week in Pictures

Here are a few pictures from our adventures from the week!

My dear friend Hellen and I celebrating her birthday out to dinner minus the babies. She had a whole group of friends at Bahama Breeze and it was a wonderful time. So nice to get away from the real world for a little while and unwind with a good friend. Happy Birthday sweetie!!

Little stinker is obsessed with Sputnik's pink dog bed. He points to it when it's folded up and has to have it on the floor at all times to sit on with his blocks...silly boy.

Daddy encouraging bad habits in my boy...LOL. Here they are rocking out at church!!

Ryan had a blast with the balloons at Meghann's birthday party Saturday. He was entertained for 20 minutes just pulling on the strings. At least we didn't have to chase him...ha!
The CUTEST face in the entire world!!!

The following pictures are my little Picasso at work. I decided to do finger painting in the bathtub with him. What a fun mess!!! Thank goodness for Crayola washable paints.
Ryan thought the tub needed decorating.

HEY!!

My little Artist

I am SOOOOO over this Mom.


1 comment:

  1. that is such a good idea! I'm gonna have to look for those crayola things!

    ReplyDelete