Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Surprise company & a big change!

The high chair is history as of today! Big boy Ryan is now sitting at the table with us in his new booster seat. He really liked it today and mealtimes were under control a lot better. His behavior was very much improved :-) While I do miss the high chair days, I do love seeing him sitting like a big boy right alongside Mike and me. He is growing too fast!

Yummy breakfast...waffles, banana, & yogurt. One of his many staple breakfasts that I know he'll eat!

We had a surprise visit from my cousin-in-law Cindy & new baby cousin Lilly the other day! It was so great to see them and catch up. I am so glad Ryan has a cousin close to his age. Lilly just turned 3 months old.

Family picture of the cousins

Lilly Grace

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, maybe I should get Jacen a booster seat as well. He has become very picky about his food as well, and it's driving me nuts. Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big boy! Glad that the meltdowns are getting better! We went through that too!

    ReplyDelete