Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 6, 2009

These shoes are made for walkin'

Ryan sporting his new Pediped shoes...he'll be walking in no time.
Big straddle!!

I decided to get Ryan his first pair of "Big Boy" shoes. He has outgrown all his "just for looks" shoes and I thought it best to get him the real deal. I love Ebay!! I saved a bunch of money and got his Pedipeds brand new in the box! He really looks like a toddler now. He loves kicking his feet together in the high chair with the shoes on. He's got a ton of growing room in them so they should last a little while...whew!


2 comments:

  1. very cute... before you know it he will be putting miles on those shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are adorable Kelly! I didn't know what brand of shoes to buy, so thanks for the tip! I'll be looking for some of those for jacen :)

    ReplyDelete