Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fun with Mr. Richard

The boys are crashed after a big afternoon. Look below to see our family fun!
Daddy & Ryan getting ready for music.
Ryan loving the music!
Mommy & Ryan dancing to the tunes from Mr. Richard.
Ryan watching Mr. Richard perform.
Silly, goofy boy!
Time to stand and walk a little.
I think I'll play with some grass.


Mike and I took Ryan to the Baldwin Park Arts Festival today. Mr. Richard was performing there so I wanted Daddy to get to hear him since I am always the one taking Ryan to his sing-alongs. We had a wonderful time! Ryan even got an autographed CD for an early birthday present from Mommy & Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. cute pictures... looks like you had fun. I've never heard of Mr. Richard I'll have to check into this

    ReplyDelete