Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just Monkeying Around...with Mommy!


Ryan and I had a big day yesterday. I took him to see Mr. Richard, a local children's musician in the morning. We had a blast!! Every time the music stopped, Ryan would get antsy and try to squirm away. As soon as he started a new song, Ryan froze in my lap! He loves music and we sang and bounced on my lap. It was such a great time. We had lots of indoor playtime and here are a few pictures from our day.



Ryan pulling up in the big chair!

All I have to do is make a monkey noise and this is the face I get!!
Just being silly with Mommy.


He loves to hold this plastic trumpet high in the air...hmmm.


We're such goobers!


Hello!!

2 comments:

  1. cute pictures. he looks like he's always such a happy guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's got TONS of toys! Jacen has the same toy Ryan has that's in the backgroung with the purple hippo and blue elephant. It's a fun one!

    ReplyDelete