Today is starting like a regular Monday in our house. Daddy is at work, and I am dressed for the gym. Ryan and I will head there first after breakfast. It's my day to do arms and cardio. I am down 38 lbs now! (I know my ticker says 36, but I couldn't recalculate my starting weight after surgery on that thing, so I always add 2 lbs. to whatever it says). I am down 6 pant sizes since November! I feel fantastic!
This afternoon, I start my new job at our church preschool running the Extended Day program. I am so excited and so is Ryan. He keeps asking if I am going to be his teacher. When I tell him yes, he is giddy with excitement. He has only seen me in teacher mode the few times I have taught his Sunday School class. He's in for a real treat. I love to teach. It's my passion. I know it is what I was put on Earth to do, and I can't wait to get myself back in action! We have to head to church early this afternoon. Ryan will officially have to stop napping most of this week due to our schedule. It will be hard on him at first because he needs his rest, but he will adjust. He won't nap at pre-K this year, so we are starting to cut it out at home a little too.
I've been out of the teaching world since Ryan cam into our lives 4 years and 4 months ago. I am so glad I have a part time job that allows him to come with me, and allows my creative juices to start flowing again. I am so excited to see what this new adventure brings. I'll be blogging with lots of pictures about how today went. Wish me luck!
Kelly






No comments:
Post a Comment