Ryan decided to give Daddy a bath tonight at bath time. He has become a splash maniac lately and sure enjoyed his time in the tub. How could I pass up this photo opportunity?!
Oh my! he really did get soaked! he could've just gotten in the tub with Ryan and it wouldn't have made a difference haha JK Looks like they both had fun though!
What a cutie! Isn't it fun watching them enjoy the simplest things?!!! Who knew that splashing water could bring so much joy! I love that our children remind us to enjoy every day, and to make the most of every opportunity to have fun...even if it's just splashing at bath time!
I am a former 2nd grade teacher of 9 years who left my profession to be a stay-at-home-mom to my precious son, Ryan. He is the light of my life. One 4 year old certainly provides more challenges than a whole room full of 7 year olds, that's for sure. I wouldn't change a thing though. I am blessed beyond words. Our family is completed by my wonderful husband Mike, our cat Angel, our corgi Sputnik, & our 4 Endler's Livebearers, R.J., Brady, Duck, & Naper. I am a recent survivor of Cushing's Syndrome. I am in recovery now. Please feel free to contact me regarding this disease if you have any questions or concerns.
Oh my! he really did get soaked! he could've just gotten in the tub with Ryan and it wouldn't have made a difference haha JK Looks like they both had fun though!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Isn't it fun watching them enjoy the simplest things?!!! Who knew that splashing water could bring so much joy! I love that our children remind us to enjoy every day, and to make the most of every opportunity to have fun...even if it's just splashing at bath time!
ReplyDelete