Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's been Two Years....



since I found out I was pregnant with my precious Ryan. The date was August 12, 2007 and it was a Sunday morning. I have told the story too many times to count. Nothing will ever make me forget that day and all the feelings of excitement, fear, and relief that were built up inside me all at once. I believe it was the most exhilarating day of my entire life. Happy "2-year anniversary" little guy. Your Daddy & I love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. That's crazy...we found out the same day too...Sunday morning, before church I just had this wierd feeling that I needed to take a PT...even though my period wasn't due for a couple of days...and, what do you know, it was positive!!! Yay! God bless our precious little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun... that reminds me my 2 -year anniversary since I found out was on the 9th! Totally went by unnoticed. Eheheh It's been an interesting 2 years, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete