They say nothing is like the bond between a boy & his dog, right? Well, this was take 2 on this photo...lol! The mailman is the latest craze in our house. I must raise the blinds so Ryan can see him as he loads the mailbox each day. How lucky we are that he comes right after nap time and that our community mailbox is right at the end of our driveway! The 'kids' did this yesterday and of course my camera was sans memory card in the office. I went running only to be followed by "Mr. O' Toddler" as we call him:-) I went back to the kitchen and told the two of them to get back in the window and sure enough, they did! How blessed I am to be an at-home mommy to capture the precious day-to-day memories of my 'children'.
Integrated Curriculum for Your Kindergartner
10 years ago






precious picture!
ReplyDelete