and that's just what I'll do!! We took Ryan to Stride Rite today to get him his first official pair of "big boy" walking shoes. I opted for close-toed sandals since it's getting close to summer time. I want him to be able to go without socks and let his little feet breathe! He already has a pair of Pediped sneakers that he can wear with socks anyway :-)
Integrated Curriculum for Your Kindergartner
10 years ago








Cute shoes! (And by the way, almost everyone has told me that they are having or had their kids fitted for shoes at stride rite when they started walking...what is so special about them? Johnathan has some sandals that he wears, but they're just from Target. Do I need to get him fitted too? I just don't know what to do, and I want to make sure I do the right thing regarding his new little walking feet! Thanks for any tips you can give me about this!!!)
ReplyDeleteI like the way they fit and the way they are made. They are high quality shoes and are made for kids who are learning to walk. My mom always got me Stride Rites as a kid too. Ryan walks very well in these...much better than in his other shoes. I guess I just want him to have the best!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the input! I have noticed that Johnathan's feet look a little wobbly when he's wearing his "regular" sandals...and I sure wouldn't want him to hurt his ankles or anything while's he tottering around. Looks like we'll be making a trip to Stride Rite too...because, like you, I only want the best for my little man! Thanks!
ReplyDelete