Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day then & now

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2008


I can't believe this is my 2nd Mother's Day already. Last year, Ryan was 2 weeks old and I couldn't even believe I was a mother yet! I was so sleep deprived and exhausted. Things have certainly changed around our house since last Mother's Day. Ryan is now 12.5 months old and a live wire. He is cruising and taking steps and talking up a storm. I am so blessed to have him as my son. I am so glad God chose me to be his mommy.


Mike gave me a whole day off on Saturday to do whatever I wanted. He is the greatest husband and daddy!! I did some shopping, put photos in albums, went to the day spa, and just enjoyed having some time to enjoy myself. Mike was on daddy-duty until the evening. We enjoyed a nice dinner out with Ryan and a stroll around our local shopping center. It has been a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Glad you enjoyed some time to yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that? I can't believe this is our 2nd mother's day already! Sounds like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete