Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 25, 2009

Catch a wave when you're 13 months old!!

Ryan's first trip to the beach was a huge success! Memorial Day was gorgeous so we packed up and headed to Cocoa Beach to introduce Ryan to the ocean, as any proper Florida boy should be!

We got to the beach around 9:45 AM. Here is Ryan waiting for Daddy to bring the cooler out fom the car.

Such a precious picture. He kept pointing to the water and saying, "Dat, dat!"

Ryan & Mommy loving the salty air.

Playing in the cold water. Ryan loved the waves running over his feet!

He was so happy every time a wave would come!

Daddy & his little boy.

My 2 favorite guys.

Jumping the waves with Daddy.

He was so overtired by this point, he was just being silly.

We left around 12:30 after we got showered and changed. He was out before we even left the parking lot. It was a wonderful trip. I look forward to the days when Ryan is older and we can spend the whole afternoon at the beach jumping the waves together.




2 comments:

  1. What fun! It looks like y'all had an awesome time, and Ryan is just so adorable in his little bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG can I just tell you how JEALOUS I am of you?! You are so fortunate to live by a beach... we, on the other hand, live by a stinky lake!!!! I can't wait to take Jacen to a beach soon!

    ReplyDelete