Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Macaroni Grill...Mmmmmm







So, my friend Shayna asked me to post my pictures from dinner the other night...ha! We took Ryan to Macaroni Grill for the first time. He was an awesome little guy. He had so much fun and was very well-behaved. We had fun coloring on the table for him and keeping him entertained. By dessert, he had had enough of the high chair so Daddy picked him up and he got a kick out of the glass of Dr. Pepper as you can see. Dinners out with a little one are a challenge, but so worth it!!

2 comments:

  1. I love going out with Johnathan...not that it happens all that often, but when it does it's super fun! Yesterday we went to Chick-Fil-A...not quite as swanky as Macaroni Grill, hehe, but still fun. Johnathan loves the waffle fries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! I went to MG a few weeks ago and it was yummy. Too bad it was so expensive- I was the only one on the check and it still cost over $10!!!!

    ReplyDelete